Patients from around the world come to the AdventHealth Heart, Lung and Vascular Institute for our world-class expertise and whole-person care. As medical travel specialists, our Destination Health team is dedicated to ensuring that patients from around the globe are provided with a seamless health care experience. This team is focused on serving as the primary point of contact for all scheduled international patients visiting AdventHealth.
Delivering Seamless Health Care to Global Patients
Services offered by the Destination Health team:
- Single entry point. A dedicated Destination Health coordinator is provided as the primary contact for entry into the AdventHealth system from arrival until returning home.
- Medical review. A thorough review is conducted and forwarded to the proper specialty physicians based on medical records received.
- Medical care coordinator. Our specialists work directly with our internal medical staff to develop a treatment plan and schedule all appointments in a timely manner.
- Benefits and authorization verification. We verify insurance benefits and authorization requirements as well as provide any needed information to assist with the claims process.
- Concierge services. We assist patients in arranging transportation and hotel accommodations. And we can help with securing theme park and entertainment tickets, dinner reservations and any other services the family may require during their stay.
To learn more about the Destination Health program, please contact us at 407-200-9257 or FH.Destination.Health@AdventHealth.com.